- LogDog monitors users’ online accounts in order to identify unauthorized access and possible hacking or breach of these accounts.
- The user chooses which services LogDog will monitor and enters the account credentials in the mobile application thus authorizing LogDog to monitor these accounts.
- During regular activity the LogDog mobile application will access these accounts and retrieve the data that is used to form activity patterns. This data may include IP addresses, PC or mobile device identification strings (i.e. the type of device that was used to access the account), time and date of account access, GPS data and additional parameters. Usage patterns are used to identify suspicious behavior and alert users to possible unauthorized access to their accounts.
- LogDog does not keep user passwords! Any password that is used by the LogDog app will always be stored on the user’s device and will only be used to access the service for which it was intended. LogDog does not collect these passwords and does not store them on servers.
- LogDog Detective Service: If you choose to run a scan using the LogDog Inbox Detective Service your email address and password may retained on the server for the duration of the email scan. Just to be clear, we never save any private information that is contained in your account on our servers.
- LogDog does not keep private information. LogDog servers process data from our users’ accounts in order to provide them with alerts and protect their accounts. LogDog does not keep any data that may be used to personally identify our users on our servers. User’s primary email addresses are saved separately and are sometimes used to contact our users and provide them with information we think is important for them. We never sell, share or trade our users’ email addresses under any circumstances. Users can choose to opt out of the Customer Experience Program using the app’s settings menu
We will make available upon request to our users information about our policies and practices relating to the management and protection of information.